Record a Voice Message using JavaSonics ListenUp and Speex.
Try out these basic editing functions:
- Hit the red Record button and record 5 to 10 seconds of audio.
- Hit the Pause button "||" then hit Record again. Notice that you can append to the end of a recording.
- Hit Pause then drag the mouse over a section of the waveform.
- Hit Play and notice that just the selection will be played.
- Hit Record and notice that the selection is replaced with newly recorded audio.
- Select a region and then right-click on the region. You will get a popup menu that lets you delete the selected region.
- Double click to select the entire message.